Main menu

Pages

Jing Clothing Haul & Review

 Jing Clothing Haul & Review


Jing Clothing Haul & Review


What’s the first word that comes to mind when you think about the word professional? For many of us, professional brings to mind business suits, high heels and makeup that takes hours to apply every morning. If this sounds like something you would never wear, don’t worry — there are plenty of other options available for women who want to look and feel like professionals without being so prim and <!-proper all the time.


What I Ordered


Jing Clothing Haul & Review


I ordered two tops, a dress, and a skirt from Jing. The total cost of the items was $118. I wasn't sure if they would be high quality since they were so inexpensive, but they turned out to be really cute! I'm impressed by the quality of the items and would definitely order more in the future.




The Fit

If you're looking for the perfect outfit to wear to work, on a date, or around town, Jing offers so many cute options.

Jing Clothing Haul & Review


 The quality is good and the price points are fair. I had my eye on a few of their dresses and sweaters but decided to try out some of their clothes that were at a lower price point first. I'm glad I did because they're adorable!




Color Accuracy

The first thing I noticed when I got my package is that the colors on the website are extremely accurate. 

Jing Clothing Haul & Review


The dress I ordered was a beautiful light pink, and it was just as pink in person as it looked online. The quality of the clothes is also really good! I've worn them a few times now, and they still look almost like new. 


Customer Service

We want your buying experience to be easy and enjoyable. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Our customer service team is available to answer any questions you may have about our company, shipping information, products and more. We are committed to providing the best customer service possible!

Comments